With Black Tuesday behind us and Black Friday just around the corner, here is the latest Virginia Blog Carnival:
- Jack Yoest has the Reasoned Audacity to describe a political campaign as a shrewd marketing strategy.
- K T Cat of the Scratching post uses every crayon in the box to show how colorful Virginia can be in the fall.
- Dr. Kavokin of RDoctor Medical Portal tells us all we need to know about hip fractures. Take good notes, there’s a quiz at the end.
- Mary Adkins of Writes Like a Girl eschews swimsuits at beauty pageants in favor of snakes.
- Roci of Rocinante’s Burdens asks how long one must live in NOVA before they’ll name a car after you. Or something like that, I’m not sure. Rumor has it that NOVA is part of Virginia, but apparently they don’t take too kindly to people who move there.
- Leslie Carbone looks through the window.
- Xrlq has a bunch of stupid, rambling crap that will not be listed here.