Anwyn tagged me, so here goes. The rules are simple: list eight habits or facts about yourself, then tag eight more people. Here are my useless facts:
- I have been to every state in the USA except Ala*a.
I’m one of the few living individuals who knows what it is like to drown. I’m probably the only person in the world who voted for one state’s marriage amendment while voting against, another’s, without changing my views on the subject.
- The first two numbers in the number on my driver license, and the last two in Social Security Number, my cell phone number, a past cell phone number and my bank login ID are all 69.
- I have never owned an Ipod.
- I speak three foreign languages, one badly.
- We are a family of four, born in four different states, married in a fifth, and likely to soon take up residence in a sixth.
- I have a pit bull, a Rottweiler, two SUVs and at least one “assault” weapon. Any questions?
- I have a nasty habit of repeating myself.
- I know for a fact that there really is a Hershey Highway. I’ve not ridden it myself, but others have.
Hereby tagged are:
UPDATE: Uggh, I forgot all about January’s near-identical meme. Updated to remove duplicate factoids.