You may not have gotten the memo, but it’s a two-way race now. Neither Mike Huckabee nor Ron Paul will be the Republican nominee for President. If you are still leaning toward supporting either of them as of this date, here’s what to do:
- If you support Huckabee because you (1) are a RINO, (2) would like to see the border busted wide open, (3) don’t trust Mitt Romney on guns or abortion, (4) suffer from RDS/LDSDS to a degree rivaling Michael Moore’s BDS, or (5) can’t bring yourself to support anyone north of the Mason-Dixon line, vote for McCain.
- If you support Huckabee because you have a soft spot in your heart for violent thugs who do vicious things to other people, don’t bother voting for either McCain or Romney, as both will sorely disappoint. Vote for Obama in the Democratic primary instead.
- If you support Huckabee because you (1) are a social conservative, (2) support the First Amendment, (3) consider successful executive experience a prerequisite to a successful Presidency or (4) suffer from MDS, vote for Romney.
- If you support Ron Paul because you support limited government, fiscal conservatism and/or border control, vote for Romney.
- If you support Ron Paul for any other reason, don’t vote at all.