1. Here’s a question for those more knowledgeable about the military than I (and that ain’t sayin’ much). Assuming an otherwise clean record, if a gay person in the military does ask and does tell, and gets booted out as a result, which of the following is he most likely to receive:
- Honorable discharge.
- Fabulous discharge.
- General discharge.
- Big gay discharge.
- Other than honorable discharge.
- Red Badge of Gayness discharge.
- Bad Conduct Discharge.
- Hella-gay discharge.
- Dishonorable discharge.
- Other (specify).
2. Same question and same possible answers, only this time assume that rather than simply admitting out loud that he was gay, it came to light because he was caught doin’ the nasty with a dude. Assume the other dude was not in the service, and it didn’t violate any other law.
3. Same as #2, only this time the other dude was in the service, same rank, but the deed did not occur on a military base.
4. Same as #3, only this time it did occur on a military base.
5. Same as #4, only this time he outranked the other dude, who was not in his chain of command.
6. Same as #5, only this time he outranked the other dude, who reported to him indirectly.
7. Same as #6, only this time he was the other dude’s C.O.